WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER | DUBLIN NORTH | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Dublin are searching for an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager or Warehouse Supervisor with a minimum of three years Warehouse and People Management experience to take the next step in their career and join an expanding company.
You will be responsible for managing, developing and lead a customer focused Operational Warehouse Team consisting of Warehouse Supervisors and Admin Team. You will ensure the team provides effective and efficient handling of all shipments, in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and compliance whilst providing excellent customer service which exceeds expectations.
- Manage and leadership of the Warehouse Supervisors and Admin Team and support them in managing their teams
- Monitor and analyse the metrics in relation to SOP's, financial job costing and month end reporting, monitor KPI's and prepare reports
- Review and optimise existing operational systems, processes and best practices
- Oversee the compliance of operations with specifications and quality requirements
- Work to support the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives
- Review inventory planning and ensure warehouse efficiency
- 3+ years experience of working in a Operations Manager/ Warehouse Supervisor position
- Proven people management skills
- Computer literate with intermediate level of Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledge of CRM systems
- Strong leadership and communication skills, influencing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent understanding of organisational effectiveness and operations management
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa in the Swords Branch.