- a) Assist in the set up of a new production line.
- b) Pick/pack, receive, handle and despatch cargo from vehicles/warehouse expediently and efficiently.
- c) Inspect cargo condition, complete necessary paperwork reporting any damage and discrepancies.
- d) Perform visual inspection of mechanical handling equipment and report any faults.
- e) Assess condition of vehicle to be loaded to ensure it is safe and suitable for its purpose.
- f) Ensure all relevant administration procedures are followed and completed.
- g) Work within Health and Safety regulations as well as within those stated in IMDG/ADR requirements, notify/take action where necessary.
- h) Fulfil company policy on security and quality. Maintain a good working environment in a safe and tidy manner.
Candidates should possess minimum 1-2 years' work experience in a warehousing environment.
* Manual Handling is essential.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Previous Assembly Line experience would be advantageous.