At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking experienced warehouse operatives for a full time position within a busy food production factory in North Co Cork
The ideal candidate would have an up to date reach/counterbalance licence and Manual handling cert. Also a minimum of one year experience warehousing is required to be considered for this role.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
This position involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Forklift driving and organising the warehouse.
- working in a freezer environment at times (up to -40'C)
- tracking stock levels and rotation
- Complying at all times with SOPs and Safety and Quality procedures in your area.
- Understand HACCP and adhere to all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Maintain a hygienic, safe and organised work environment at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of English
- Own transport would be essential as there is no public transport in the area.
- Strong work ethic, with motivation to achieve production targets
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a warehouse environment.
- Manual Handling Cert
- Own transport essential
- Up to date Reach/Counterbalance forklift licence
- Manual handling certificate.