My client based in Dublin South are looking for a warehouse operative to work from Monday to Friday.
Hours of work are between the hours of 7.30am and 6.30pm your shift will be 8 hours between these hour.
( example 7.30 -4.30 or 8.30 to 5.30)
- You will be responsible for order picking, prioritised by order type - e.g. Trade Counter, Collections, Dublin,
Country depending on the time of the day.
- Checking the picking accuracy. Take responsibility in resolving any issues or errors
- Order packing using packaging appropriate to the products and delivery method and the delivery contents.
- Placing of packed deliveries in the correct trolleys.
- Order dispatch according to agreed procedures, schedules and the insertion of deliveries on to the correct shipments.
- Management of collection orders, with continuous availability of personnel in critical areas.
- Processing of replenishment, x-dock and flow through product receipts in a manner that is timely, efficient and accurate.
- Storage of re-sale products in an operationally efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Applying best practice stock management techniques, including timely and regular stock-taking, critical stock recording and rotation.
- Management of returnable and reusable packaging in accordance with company policy and best practice.
- Supporting internal customers e.g. through popularity storage of products, and the redeployment of personnel to balance the workload or support customer service.
- Dynamic deployment of personnel throughout the working day to maintain customer service levels
- Be an active member of the warehouse team.