Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Warehouse Packing Operative for a well established food manufacturer experiencing huge growth in the market. Experience working in manufacturing or food production is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in packaging and labelling preferred.
- Previous experience in Warehouse enviroment.
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible.
- Forklift licence is desirable for this role.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
- Ability to work on deadlines and to meet the businesses needs.
- Preparation of packaging for the factory, wrapping and labelling pallets.
- Loading of pallets.
- Printing and management of all relevant labelling.
- Ensuring that all products are labelled correctly.
- Oversee packaging/boxing of fresh food products ready for dispatch.
- Knowledge of label software preferred but not essential.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
- Excellent organisational skills & time-keeping management.
- On site canteen
- Free Parking
- Opportunity for career progression
- Salary Negotiable
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org