Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary Range: 8.72 per hour
Reports to: Stores Manager
Hours of work: Day Shift, Early Finish on Fridays.
- Accurate order picking.
- Stock control - setting up locations for new product lines.
- H&S compliance & housekeeping/cleaning duties as required
- Stock movement, loading & unloading - by hand or by pallet truck.
- Working as part of team and show initiative to work individually.
- Undertake duties of a general nature, or additional tasks that may be required from time to time by the business.
- Contribute to the company's on-going success.
- Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and work in a faced paced environment.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good Standard of education to include GCSE's
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Team Player.
- 1 years' experience of working in a Warehouse environment
To apply please click on the apply button or phone Gregory on 028 92667585.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland