My client based in Dublin 8 are looking for a warehouse operative .
Duties and Responsibilities
- High-response and accurate order picking, prioritised by order type - e.g. Trade Counter, Collections. Country depending on the time of the day. Keep our service promise, demonstrating a positive and helpful approach at all times.
- Checking the picking accuracy. Take responsibility in resolving any issues or errors
- Order packing using packaging appropriate to the products and delivery method and the delivery contents.
- Placing of packed deliveries in the correct trolleys.
- Order dispatch according to agreed procedures, schedules and the insertion of deliveries on to the correct shipments
- Work closely with your team mates to ensure procedures are followed.
- Manifests printed for correct shipments.
- Management of collection orders, with continuous availability of personnel in critical areas.
- Processing of replenishment, x-dock and flow through product receipts in a manner that is timely, efficient and accurate.
- Storage of re-sale products in an operationally efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Applying best practice stock management techniques, including timely and regular stock-taking, critical stock recording and rotation, location planning and stock cleansing (returns to supplies and management of discontinuations).
- Management of returnable and reusable packaging in accordance with company policy and best practice.
- Supporting internal customers e.g. through popularity storage of products, and the redeployment of personnel to balance the workload or support customer service.
- Dynamic deployment of personnel throughout the working day to maintain customer service levels (to Trade
- Counter, vans, couriers, other deadlines.), and the flow of work (to prevent build-ups as the day progresses).
- Be an active member of the warehouse team.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years warehouse experience
- Manual handling cert
- Available to work 40 hours per week