Our client, a global manufacturer, servicing a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utilities, quarrying and mining, have vacancies for Warehouse Operatives at their site in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be
- Working in the store room with all the parts for production
- Reading invoices
- Dealing with goods in and out
- Booking in deliveries and printing of dockets
- Forklift driving
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
The suitable Warehouse Operative will have
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment working in the warehouse / store room
- Good IT skills
- Forklift licence essential
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment with constantly changing priorities
- Rate of Pay : Competitive
- Free parking
- Canteen Facilities
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV by clicking the button.