My Client based in Clondalkin/Lucan are looking for a production/warehouse operative.
Hours of work are from 7.00am to 3.30pm but must be available for other shifts if necessary.
- To comply with current systems of working including established shift patterns
- To work as part of a team to achieve daily/weekly production targets.
- Working with the machine operator and be trained to achieve standards in order to run machines as and when required.
- To achieve the highest possible quality standards working within the guidelines outlined in the established quality systems to achieve customer specification.
- Follow standard operating procedures and training to ensure product is finished and packed.
- Pack into correct product per customer specification
- Comply with sampling process as per customer request.
- Participate as part of a team to maximise machine efficiency.
- Participate in continuous learning and development to update skills and participate in improvement initiatives in production.
- To work flexibly across all the production departments as and when needed
Health and safety
- To work in a safe manner adhering to laid down health and safety procedures.
- To report all accidents and dangerous occurrences and potential risks and ensure you behave in a way which minimizes risk to yourself and others.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Min 3 years experience in warehouse or production
- Familiar with quality standards and procedures.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Methodical approach to undertaking tasks
- Computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook.