Would you like to join a company where they are dedicated to fostering growth and rewarding talent? Staffline Ireland is now seeking a Warehouse Operative. This is an exciting time to join a fantastic team where a culture of employee communication, collaboration and progression are all encouraged. You can reach your full potential while having a work life balance & develop your career with a company who are experiencing huge growth in their field of expertise.
As a Warehouse Operative you will join a busy Warehouse Team who provides an excellent Service to Customers both Internal and External. All activities are carried out to documented GMP procedures which satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Picking and Issuing Work Orders for Manufacturing
- Returns from Manufacturing to the Warehouse(s)
- Cycle Counting and Annual Stocktake
- Responsible for labelling material with status labels
- Liaising with other internal departments
- Temperature Monitoring when required
- All warehouse personnel are responsible for housekeeping
- Responsibility for adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Administration duties and system updates as required
- Be available to work overtime when requested
- Participate in Annual Stocktake
- Packing of waste for recycling / Incineration
- Any other duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager / Supervisor
- Good communication skills (Customer Services / Internal personnel)
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required at all times.
- Experience in a warehouse environment is an advantage
- Experience of computer systems & excel also an advantage
- Educational Assistance Programmes
- Pension Plan
- Employee Wellness Programme
- Staff Discounts
- Free 24hr access to onsite Gym
- Bike to work scheme
- Sports & Social Club Discounts
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland. This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Kate Skehan at email@example.com