Warehouse Operative With Forklift
The Client: Our client is fast growing business Wholesaler, importer and distributor which specialises in supplying wooden floors throughout the UK, Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our Client is goes through a period of rapid growth and development, we are looking to recruit a motivated and driven Warehouse Operative to join their team. This is a physically demanding job within a fast-paced working environment. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, with a 'will do' attitude be able to work as part of a team but also on their own initiative.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Picking, packaging and labelling orders before they are dispatched
- Checking for damaged or missing items and keeping accurate records
- Loading goods for dispatch
- Maintaining stock, storing goods and stock adjustments by hand or a forklift truck
- Checking and inspecting goods received, ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality. Moving, recording and storing inbound goods.
- Stock turnover management
- Perform general warehouse duties
- Maintain the warehouse in a tidy state; clearing away packing material and debris
- Adhering to health and safety rules and regulations
- Forklift Licences
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a Warehouse Operative.
- Self-motivated and organised individual.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Be friendly, helpful, with a positive attitude and be a flexible team player.
- Competitive Salary ( Depending on experience)
- Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm
- 28 Days Holidays (including stats, Christmas & New Year Shutdown)
- Option to join a contributory stakeholder pension scheme after three month's service.
- Option to join the company's health benefit scheme after three month's service.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free on-site parking
- Kitchen/catering facilities on site including complimentary tea/coffee/milk/water/bread and butter.
- PPE provided
- Full training will be given on products, processes and Warehouse systems.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.