Working as a member of a fast paced warehouse team, you will be responsible for goods inwards inventory processing across warehouse operation.
#HOURS OF WORK ARE FROM 6.00AM TO 3.00PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY#
- Complete goods inwards activities for daily intakes, ensure goods are checked in accurately and receipted onto WMS.
- Unload inbound delivery vehicles and assist with inbound scheduling of vehicles.
- Execute inventory control receipting measures to ensure "right first time" process is supported.
- Operate voice command WMS put away.
- Work closely with warehouse team to ensure goods receipting of stock is carried out on a daily basis ensuring stock is available for evening shift picking.
- Support and assist with "clean as you go" policy ensuring work area is maintained.
- Produce daily reports to ensure stock levels are accurate and assist with stock queries.
- We promote "Good Time Management". You will be expected to prioritise your workload to maximise the most effective use of your time.
- Other ad hoc/ warehouse duties as and when required.
Qualifications / Experience / Attitude:
· MHE truck license.
· Be a reliable team player, conduct work with a positive attitude and be respectful of others.
· Previous experience with receipting stock and updating warehouse systems.
· Experience working within a multi temperature operation.