Our Client based in Blanchardstown is looking for a highly driven individual, with a keen work ethic to join their workforce as a warehouse operative. The selected candidate will be joining a dedicated team in which requires concentration and focus at all times when carrying out necessary tasks.
|Duties and Responsibilities|
- Participate in all safety/operational programs and projects
- Always ensure full compliance with PPE and Security requirements.
- Complete scheduled audits.
- General warehouse duties.
- Assisting with deliveries.
- Follow all quality controls and procedures when carrying out tasks.
- Carry out all warehouse tasks in an efficient manner to ensure all business requirements are met.
- Moving highly valuable and sensitive equipment around and between the warehouse and off site locations in a safe and timely manner.
- Working on one's own initiative and as part of a team to complete the required tasks as economically as possible.
|Experience & Skills|
- Warehouse assistant
- PPT licence (preferred)
- Good physical fitness
- Reliable at meeting targets
- Good level of English, spoken, written, and reading
- Well presented
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Good time Management
Monday - Friday
Early shift: 7am - 3:30pm
Day shift: 8am - 4:30pm
Evening shift: 2:30pm - 11pm
|Rate of Pay|
- €12 - €14 p/h.
|Why work for Staffline?|
- Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays
- Weekly Wages with full time hours and ongoing work
- Start your career in warehouse or factory environment
- Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV to Jack Downey in the Swords Branch.