Our client, a global manufacturer, servicing a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utilities, quarrying and mining, have vacancies for Warehouse Operatives at their site in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As a Warehouse Operative, duties will be
- Efficient and timely handling of all materials
- Support production through timely and accurate delivery of goods
- Processing of goods received to both production and stores
- Prompt and accurate control of paperwork
- Compliance with internal environmental and waste management procedures
- General housekeeping duties
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have
- Previous experience of working in a fast moving manufacturing environment
- Valid forklift licence essential
- IT literate
- Understanding of inventory control
- Competitive rate of pay
Why use Staffline
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.