|Salary||Up to £10.42 per hour|
|Published||12 days ago|
|Job ref||EN 0003965_1678443748|
Our client a leading manufacturing company in Fivemiletown, Co Tyrone are seeking to recruit Warehouse Operatives.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include
- Picking orders
- Checking products and labelling
- Packing boxes
- Sorting orders for despatch
- Unloading deliveries and putting them away in correct locations
- Input data into IT system
- Keeping records/paperwork up to date for example shipping paperwork, despatch notes and picking lists
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
- Working in a team
- Working to production schedules
Hours of work:
- 75 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 1pm
- Previous experience in a warehouse/stores role would be ideal but not essential
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Rate of Pay: £10.42 per hr
- Paid Holidays
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.