Warehouse Operative | Ards | Days
Warehouse/Production Operative (Days)| Newtownards | £8.41p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to join our client, a major manufacturer of dairy products, on an initial 4 week assignment based at their site in Newtownards.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for various warehouse operation duties, including:
- Plastic wrapping of items for dispatch.
- Packing of powdered into bags.
- Weighing of products.
- Operating production machinery.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe warehouse.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Previous experience in a warehouse or production environment is preferred.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Capable of lifting and moving heavy goods by hand (weighing up to 20Kg).
- Valid forklift licence is desirable but not essential.
Hours of work are 07:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:00 - 13:00 on Fridays. Rate is £8.41 per hour with overtime available. For further details please submit your CV via the link