Staffline Recruitment in partnership with its client, a leading provider of healthcare services, is currently inviting applications for the positions of warehouse assistant.
Key areas of responsibility :
- Processing goods
- Receipt and dispatch of products
- General warehouse duties
- Light administration/post
- Assisting in repair workshop as required
Skills/experience required :
- Previous stores experience desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Forklift license and manual handling are desirable
This is a full time position, working Mon to Fri 8 am - 430pm Mon to Fri.
Apply today for immediate interview. This is a great opportunity for those looking to further their career or gain experience within the pharma/logistics sector