Warehouse Operative | Mallusk | £10.50p/h | Days
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an experienced warehouse operative to join our client, a leading supplier of personal protective equipment (PPE), on a short-term ongoing temporary basis at their site in Mallusk until the end of December 2022 (further extensions possible).
Reporting to the warehouse manager you will primarily be responsible for picking of items in a busy warehouse, preparing items for dispatch, processing orders, completing paperwork/goods receipts and occasional forklift driving (if you hold a valid counterbalance licence).
- Previous picking and packing experience in a target driven environment.
- Experience processing goods-in/out receipts.
- Good level of English and Maths.
- Comfortable with physically lifting/moving/stacking items.
- Available for an immediate start.
- Counterbalance licence preferred but not essential.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Rate of pay:
- £10.50 per hour
For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format. BELSL