Warehouse Operative | Mallusk | Temporary
Staffline Ireland is seeking a warehouse operative to join their client, a specialist storage centre, on a temporary basis at their site in Mallusk.
- Loading and unloading delivery vans.
- Storing/ logging/tracking of items coming into and out of the warehouse.
- Using in-house computer systems to document items.
- Using mechanical and manual systems to transport goods.
- Previous experience in warehousing environment is preferred.
- Ability to pass a Basic Access NI check.
- Good level of Maths and English skills.
Hours of Work:
- Week 1 = 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Week 2 = 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
The rate for this position is £8.72 per hour. Please be aware that you MUST be able to pass a Basic Access NI check before starting in this role. For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format.