Warehouse Operative | Newtownards | Days
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our client, an international manufacturer of dairy products, to join our client on an ongoing temporary assignment at their site in Newtownards.
Working in a busy manufacturing environment you will be responsible for a number of duties including mixing powdered ingredients, weighing products, forklift driving, labelling products and preparing orders for dispatch.
- Available for an immediate start.
- Valid counterbalance licence.
- Previous experience in a FMCG environment preferred.
- Reach Truck forklift licence.
Days of Work:
- Monday to Friday (day shift).
Rate of Pay:
- £8.91 - £9.25p/h (dependent on experience/licences). Overtime paid after 37 hours.
For further details please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered. BELSL