Warehouse Operative - Reach Truck Driver
Staffline Recruitment are welcoming applications for a Warehouse Operatives - Reach Truck Drivers based in Limerick.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled warehouse operators in Limerick. The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through picking, collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business. This is a hands on role, ideal for a person who has experience in order picking, for cases and full pallets.
- Operate MHE: FLT, ROPPT and PPT.
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by STL Logistics.
- Case and Pallet pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped.
- Instructions from the warehouse supervisor are carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Checking and receiving deliveries accurately as per company SOPs.
- Safely move/stack materials throughout the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading of materials to and from the freight carriers.
- Ensure that stock is accurately recorded.
- Adopt a 'clean as you go' policy.
Experience & Skills:
- 2 to 5 years previous experience as a warehouse operator.
- Up to date MHE licenses required.
- Experience in warehouse systems would be an advantage.
- Manual Handling Certificate would be an advantage.
- Strong Safety and Quality Awareness.
- Pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave
- Aducational Assistance Programme
- Paid overtime
- Bike to work scheme
- Car park onsite