Warehouse operative / Cleaning Technician
Warehouse Operative/ Cleaning Technician
The Client: Local Public body based in Maghaberry, serving local residents.
- The role will be a mix of warehouse duties to include; goods receiving, stock put away to assigned locations, picking and dispatch and the recycling of community equipment. The role may also involve operating Reach and Counter Balance mechanical handling equipment.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - 1 hour break per 8am-4pm shift or 7am-3pm broken into 30 minutes lunch plus two 15 minute breaks
- Reach and counter balance licence
- A minimum of three GCSEs or equivalent, at Grade A-C including English Language and Mathematics;
- 12 months relevant experience**
- A minimum of two years relevant experience
- Rates of pay £9.21 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.