Job Title: Warehouse Operative/Driver
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Western Health and Social Care Trust
To be responsible for the day to day cleaning processes of all Community equipment by using both manual and mechanical cleaning processes. To ensure when equipment has been decontaminated in accordance with MD4/01 Controls Assurance Standard (Decontamination of Reusable Medical Devices) and MHRA DB2003 (06) ensuring that all equipment is quality checked, and correctly stored within the warehouse for re-use.
To work as part of a team ensuring the issue and receipt of goods across a range of stock accounts, including the keeping of manual and computer records. Liaise with Trust staff and members of the public. The post-holder will be required to work flexible hours to suit the needs of the department.
All warehouse operational work associated with the receipt, storage, picking, marshalling and despatch of all commodities process through the PaLS CECS Warehouse, Campsie , in accordance with the daily demands of the PaLS customer base, using such mechanical aids as necessary and conforming to ISO 9001:2000 Quality standard.
Drive vehicles as assigned to deliver/collect community Equipment and continence products throughout BSO PaLS customer base within N. Ireland.
Maintain the warehouse working areas in a clean and tidy condition and free from obstruction being aware of and complying with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, COSHH Regulations, any associated Codes of Practice and any other safe working practices or procedures which may be introduced from time to time.
Hours of work: 37.5
The post holder will be required to:
- Ensure The Organisation's policy on equality of opportunity is promoted through his/her own actions and those of any staff for whom he/she has responsibility.
- Co-operate fully with the implementation of The Organisation's Health and Safety arrangements, reporting any accidents/incidents/equipment defects to his/her manager, and maintaining a clean, uncluttered and safe environment for patients/clients, members of the public and staff.
- Adhere at all times to all Trust policies/codes of conduct, including for example:
- Smoke Free policy
- IT Security Policy and Code of Conduct
- standards of attendance, appearance and behaviour
- Contribute to ensuring the highest standards of environmental cleanliness within your designated area of work.
- Rates of pay £18k - £20k
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.