Warehouse Operative / Driver
Warehouse Operative / Driver required for temporary contract in L/Derry - £9.21ph - 37.5hpw
Job Duties Include;
- Ensure that the clean area is free of hazards; condemned items are removed and correctly disposed of as per procedures. Ensure segregated storage of soiled returns of community equipment.
- Provide a high level of cleaning of returned Community Equipment following procedures and Controls Assurance Standards.
- To identify items after the cleaning process that are deemed unsuitable for re-issue and arrange for disposal and relevant records updated.
- Dismantle/assemble multi section Community Care Equipment ensuring thorough cleaning and inspection, in accordance with training given.
- Assess the returned equipment of recycled stock from the decontamination unit and liaise with Chargehand/Supervisor and determine whether the equipment is suitable for re-issue/repair or disposal.
- Undertake cleaning of any non stock equipment as and when required.
- Maintain relevant decontamination records and quality stock control. Utilise barcode scanners as appropriate.
- Wash the vehicle and ensure that the interior is kept clean and tidy.
- Operate lifts and ramps on vehicles.
- Deliver, Assemble, demonstrate, collect and dismantle Community Equipment and Continence Products and any other commodity as required. This includes obtaining the signature from client or facility manager.
- Full Job Description available on request.
Two years' relevant experience in a procurement/logistics environment. OR
A minimum of three GCSE or equivalent (Grades A* - C) including English Language and Mathematics and 1 year procurement/logistics experience. And
Hold a B Driving Licence - ability to drive up to 3.5 Tonne Vehicle.