The Client: Our client has grown into a leading distributor of industrial fasteners, mechanical components and access hardware. Our client is a Technical Fastener Distributor who understands the day to day issues of manufacturing and can offer friendly expert advice as and when required by their customers.
- Take delivery of goods in to the yard with the use of a forklift where required.
- Ensure the safe loading and off-loading of vehicles collecting and delivering to and from the yard.
- Ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner checking for damages and correct quantity and that records are updated accordingly.
- Move material/items between different stages of the production process ensuring smooth production flow and avoiding disruptions/delays.
- General Warehouse work
Hours of Work
09.00-17.00 Monday - Friday
- Must hold a valid forklift driver licence
- Must have previous experience of operating a Forklift
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/warehousing environment would be preferable
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- We require someone fit enough for manual work, numerate and literate, with good computer skills.
- £9.00 - £10.00 Depending on experience
- Free Car park
- Canteen onsite
- Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.