*HOURS OF WORK ARE FROM 3.00PM TO 12.00 MIDNIGHT
Reporting to the warehouse Team Leader and working as part of a warehouse team delivering a high level of service to our customers, you will provide efficient and effective assistance across numerous warehouse functions.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
· Demonstrate the ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team.
· Demonstrate strong knowledge of warehouse process.
· Strong awareness of Health and Safety processes.
· Willingness to develop new skills.
· Accurate receipting of goods into warehouse.
· Complete goods inwards activities for daily intakes, ensure goods are checked in accurately and receipted onto WMS.
· Unload and load delivery vehicles as required.
· Operate voice command WMS picking.
· Work closely with warehouse team to ensure goods receipting of stock is carried out on a daily basis ensuring stock is available for evening shift picking.
· Support and assist with 'clean as you go" policy ensuring work area is maintained.
· We promote "Good Time Management". You will be expected to prioritise your workload to maximise the most effective use of your time.
· Other ad hoc/ warehouse duties as and when required.
Qualifications / Experience / Attitude:
· MHE truck license.
· Be a reliable team player, conduct work with a positive attitude and be respectful of others.
· Experience working within a multi temperature operation.