WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE WITH TRADE COUNTER EXPERIENCE
Staffline Recruitment Ireland is excited to announce in partnership with a leading independent Irish company are looking to appoint a Trade Counter & warehouse assistant based with our client based in Dublin 10. Successful candidates will have an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company who invest in the future of their staff.
You will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience with excellent potential for career advancement in a team oriented & supportive environment.
- Work as part of a team with all warehouse staff to ensure all orders are picked packed and dispatched correctly.
- Customer focused when working on the trade counter, prepping online orders and customer walk in orders taking priority.
- The role would have a blend of warehouse duties involved.
- Picking and packing online orders for dispatch.
- Working with sales enquires to the sales team and warehouse support.
Hours of Work:
- Flexible work pattern available.
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Previous trade counter experience essential, preferably in the hardware industry.
- Available to work full time.
- Minimum 2 years experience in picking and packing in a warehouse environment.
- Manual Handling (we can provide training if needed).
- A can do attitude & willingness to chip in.
- Valid Forklift certs.
- €25 to 30k Base.
- Pension contribution.
- Annual salary review based on performance.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.