Staffline are currently working in partnership with a leading distribution centre recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for their site in Antim. These roles are temporary in nature however offer a competitive rates of pay along with other incentives such as an attendance bonus.
- Keeping detailed records of what is in the warehouse
- Finding goods as soon as possible when required.
- Recording the movement of all packages.
- Coming up with methods of optimising space in the warehouse.
- Cleaning the warehouse and ensuring goods aren't damaged.
- Working as part of a team.
- Checking each load for missing or damaged items.
- Ensuring Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
There are various shifts available which can be discussed at point of registration with Staffline - 7am - 3.30pm, 2pm - 11pm and 6.45pm - 11pm.
If you would like to discuss these roles please contact Grace or Dean on 028 2564 2699 for a confidential chat.