Warehouse Operator Grade 1
Our client in Craigavon requires an experienced Warehouse Operator
Location - Craigavon
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 15.30 - 23.30
Rate of Pay - £12.63ph
This role requires an accredited forklift licence.
The post holder is responsible for carrying out all material handling and inventory control activities required within a standard computerised warehouse environment servicing a manufacturing / distribution operation. They will be responsible for the receipt of material, picking and processing of work orders, material move orders and all other material requests. They will ensure that levels of customer service, stock control and cGMP compliance are maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Adhere to the relevant operational instructions as detailed in the appropriate SOP's.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a well organised, clean and tidy manner satisfying cGMP at all times.
- Assist with the movement and checking of material received into the warehouse, completion of all goods inward and inspection procedures and the movement and storage of this material to the appropriate areas.
- Ensure the accurate and correct issue and receipt of material to and from Production, in line with their requirements and procedures.
- Ensure the return of material from clinical sites is received and processed in line with Drug Return Instructions.
- Accurately pick and process material which has been approved for destruction.
- Perform the timely and safe transfer of material between Warehouse facilities as necessary.
- Ensure all material is labelled, stored correctly and properly protected against damage or deterioration. All stock must be located properly with storage locations being accurately recorded on the relevant system.
- Accurately maintain all the relevant paperwork and stock records employed throughout the Warehouse operation.
- Ensure that all computer transactions for which the Warehouse have responsibility for completing are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Use forklift trucks and material handling equipment safely and competently. Where formal training is required for the operation of such equipment this will be provided by the Company.
- Ensure that the Warehouse is maintained to the highest possible standard of housekeeping.