Warehouse Production Operative
Due to continued growth, Staffline, in partnership with its client, a market leader based in Santry, is pleased to invite applications for the role of warehouse production operative
- Complete all documentation relating to the role. Keep and maintain all records, work orders, relevant paperwork.
- Operate machines - loading pumps, transfer pumps and other equipment in use by the Company.
- Wash, clean, hoover and inspect IBCs as required for the filling requirements.
- Fill various size containers (from 20 - 1000L)
- Load bulk products onto bulk delivery tankers for dispatch.
- Print labels and apply to the product (including hazards labels) as required per work orders.
- Operate all types of forklifts (reach truck, counterbalance) and pallet trucks.
- Carry out daily inspections of machinery and forklifts prior use.
- Handle orders, collate products and palletise them for safe transportation to meet strict deadlines.
- Cross check picked products as per Pack List.
- Work with Stock control system
- Load goods for dispatch and offload delivery vehicles when required.
- Valid Forklift - Counterbalance and reach truck license.
- 2 years' experience in a production warehousing environment.
- Experience of loading/unloading vehicles within H&S guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a customer centric organisation.
- General numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- Ability to solve problems and attention to detail.
- Driven and highly motivated
- Permanent contract with full time hours
- No shift work or weekends
- Early start/finish. Option of 6 or 7am to 230/330pm . 40 hr week
- Be part of a great team with an industry leading company
Apply today to be considered