Warehouse Supervisor - Food
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a leading transport company at an exciting time of expansion. In this hands on role you will assist the warehouse manager with all Warehouse & Coldstore daily operations. Main duties will include:
- Assist with the receipt, storage, picking, wrapping, quality checking and dispatch of all goods which pass through the warehouse.
- Perform warehouse operations and complete supporting paperwork.
- Process receipts and shipments in a timely manner.
- Maintain / Improve the appearance and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Operate Forklifts ensuring they are used in a safe manner.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the food industry
- Valid Forklift Certificates
- Experience using Warehouse Inventory Management systems
- Excellent attention to detail and IT literate in standard packages
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care