Warehouse Supervisor | Dublin 22 | Permanent
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR | DUBLIN 22 | PERMANENT |
Located in Dublin 22, our client is searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team. This Permanent position is due to internal expansion and is due to start as soon as possible.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for up to 8 direct reports, the successful day to day management of the warehouse team and will take ownership of stock inventory. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, have previous experience within a logistics supervisory role and have previous stock management experience. The successful candidate will be expected to help the team and perform Warehouse Operatives duties when needed. You will also be responsible for team development and recruit for team vacancies when required.
- Organise and supervise daily activities of the warehouse team
- Successful completion of inductions for all new staff within the team
- Maintain day to day operations and internal systems while meeting operational requirements and act as link between Management and Warehouse Team
- Participate in the Operational, Safety, Quality, Training and other meetings as required
- Ensure all quality control and safety procedures are updated and adhered to
- Handle all aspects of stock management
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar supervisory role with an ability to motivate your team and bring a high level of energy to the role
- Familiar with logistic processes
- Supply Management Qualification such as APICS or IIPMM or Logistics and/or Supervisory Management qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Flexible to working patterns outside 9am - 5pm shift work (12 hour shifts 7-7 - rotating days/nights every month
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.