About the company
Staffline are proud to partner with Finnebrogue Artisan who is the UK's leading artisan food producer. They combine groundbreaking innovation, advanced high-speed production methods and artisanal values to produce fantastic food from their state of the art base in County Down, nestled within the ancient woodlands and rolling hills of the Finnebrogue estate
Working within a state of the art facility you will be responsible for carrying out warehousing duties.
- Previous warehousing experience
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills
- Proven high level of manual dexterity and speed
- Previous experience within a food production environment
Retail Discount Card
Discounted Gym Membership
Length of Service Additional Holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
What to do next?
If you are interested in starting your career with Finnebrogue contact the Staffline Team today who are based at Finnebrogue Artisan Downpatrick. Please note appointments are essential. For more information or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Elliott on: 07841103711