£40k to £45k depending on experience
An excellent opportunity of an experienced Warranty Manager to join a global manufacturing company based in their Co. Tyrone facility. Reporting to the Technical Manager the successful candidate will lead an established and pro active warranty team. Main duties will include:
- Responsible for warranty and supplier recovery costs associated with the brand.
- Lead the Warranty department
- Assess larger claim costs with dealers and follow up for relevant approval
- Contact dealers regarding various warranty requirements
- Provide information to quality and engineering to help drive improvement in machine reliability
- Provide information to Finance on warranty costs.
- Provide guidance on how to manage onboarding of new dealers or machines.
- Work with Helpdesk team in providing guidance on repairs that can be supported by warranty
- Ideally educated to degree level
- 5 years people management experience
- Experience in a similar position dealing with warranty claims
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care