Web and Digital Marketing Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Web and Digital Marketing Manager for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. The Web and Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management, coordination, development and delivery of web, digital and content marketing plans, working across the department and the wider organisation promoting Belfast as a premier international tourism destination, contributing to increased web and digital footprint in line with marketing strategy.
- Plan, develop and implement web and digital content marketing strategy across all existing and future platforms and activity, including visitor, business tourism, cruise and corporate websites, SEO, database marketing, paid online advertising, interactive touchscreens, apps and digital marketing campaigns in line with company's digital targets and KPIs.
- Manage company's digital development agency to ensure the performance of these sites both technically as well as delivering on key seasonal and campaign content.
- Contribute and compliment the development and coordination of digital marketing campaigns across websites, social media, paid online advertising, search, email marketing and other platforms, working with campaign partners and external agencies and organisations as required.
- Work together with the Marketing and Campaigns Manager to develop innovative content and support the development of integrated marketing and social campaigns targeting Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Great Britain and internationally.
- Plan, create and co-ordinate engaging, inspiring and informative content for digital channels, incorporating company's tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Using Content Management System, manage and maintain the website and sub-sites, apps and interactive touchscreens including the creation and editing of product profiles, events, offers, competitions, campaigns and other visitor information, ensuring that digital best practice is followed.
- Continually analyse the effectiveness of digital content using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and make improvements based on data analysis and produce evaluation reports.
- Continually review and optimise the user journey across website, apps, interactive touchscreens and other digital platforms.
- Liaise with the Partnership & Commercial Manager to develop and increase commercial advertising and partner opportunities across digital platforms to contribute to commercial income targets.
- Manage third party supplier contracts and relationships with digital and design agencies, including procurement of services, administration, and briefing and delivery of projects and activity within set budgets and timescales.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, effective management of the web and digital marketing budget in line with company policies.
- Represent company at partner and industry events, including updating on digital platforms and partner activity, and providing training and insight workshops and presentations to industry businesses.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with partners and key stakeholders including Belfast City Council, Tourism Northern Ireland and Tourism Ireland.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Degree level degree qualification (or equivalent) , or 5 years of experience working in a relevant web and digital marketing area at an appropriate senior level.
- 3 years of experience working in a digital, marketing, and communication or digital content creation related discipline.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Experience in developing and implementing web and digital marketing and associated content development plans
- Experience in developing and maintaining websites, and managing Content Management Systems e.g. WordPress
- Experience in the development and management of email marketing strategy, communications and software.
- Solid track record in digital content creation, publication and promotion.
- Experience writing, editing and optimising content for websites and other digital or marketing platforms.
- Experience using digital analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation.
- Experience using image editing software such as Photoshop and Canva.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Degree or postgraduate in journalism, communications, marketing, digital or PR.
- Digital qualification from a recognised digital/marketing institution.
- CIM qualification, Digital Marketing Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in development of new websites and SEO
- Experience in development of digital marketing content and online promotional activity.
- Experience in the development and management of social media strategy and communications.
- Experience of managing an agency/technical supplier.
- Experience of working in the tourism/hospitality industry.
The successful Web and Digital Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Web and Digital Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.