Staffline are currently recruiting for a Senior Web Developer for our client. An agency who offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding.
(25-28K Salary + other benefits below)
In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of public facing websites and user interfaces. You will create original and user-friendly concepts for websites and taking these concepts from their design to final completion.
You will enjoy the flexibility and variety to use your wide-ranging skills to deliver a diverse range of services over many projects and platforms including WordPress.
- Maintain the current websites, including making required improvements in order to improve the user experience
- Provide development and technical solutions for client issues/ requests.
- Help evolve and improve our web development standards - company-wide.
- Liaise with clients and other third parties to provide the service they require.
- Maintain the quality of your own code and providing feedback and support to the digital team.
- Development of the existing websites
- Design and develop new sites as requested
- Work with our business development people to provide technical input for quotes and proposals.
- Experience of Web User Experience (UX).
- Strong knowledge of CMS systems - preferably WordPress.
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation as required
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics.
Technically you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years solid hands-on experience with WordPress, WooCommerce and client facing skillsets.
- Integrating WordPress plugins and software to support website functionality.
- Insight into the practical application of WordPress security practices, SSL, and secure forms.
- Experience in other CMS platforms will be considered an advantage.
- Experience and demonstrable expertise in:
- Databases and SQL, NoSQL
- Hosting experience
- Version control and automated testing frameworks
- Secure coding techniques
- Performance optimisation & monitoring
* Enhanced Paid Leave of 22 days per annum, increasing to 27 days after 5 years' service plus your birthday and 11 statutory holidays for staff and manager roles.
* Enhanced Paid Leave of 27 days per annum, plus your birthday and 11 statutory holidays for director roles.
* Access to Private Healthcare after six months' service.
* Flexible approach to working arrangements.
* Access to Mental Health and Wellbeing platform and initiatives including employee discounts.
* Laptop and IT equipment.
* Comprehensive continuous personal development (CPD), onboarding and training programme.
* Paid membership of IPA with full access to a range of CPD tools.
* Paid expenses for travel undertaken for the purposes of your job.
* Opportunity to join in a range of other team-building and fun social activities through #weardmore
* Onsite free parking
* 2-minute walk from Holywood train station
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Benjamin Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.