Website Marketing Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Website Marketing Executive for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. The Website Marketing Executive will be supporting the implementation of the digital marketing activity, leading to the achievement of set objectives and targets, promoting Belfast as a top European tourism destination in line with the marketing strategy and objectives as set out in annual Business Plan.
- Plan, create and co-ordinate engaging, inspiring and informative content for leisure, business and cruise websites and related digital channels, incorporating Belfast's place positioning and experience brand guidelines.
- Source, proof-read, edit and write content to an excellent standard, with a focus on optimising content for segmented digital audiences and search engines.
- Using Content Management System, maintain the websites and interactive touchscreens including the creation and editing of product profiles, events, offers, competitions, campaigns and other visitor information, ensuring that digital best practice is followed.
- Create engaging blog articles and themed website sections to inspire visitors to come to Belfast and Northern Ireland.
- Assist with the development and implementation of content and marketing strategies and plans for the website, apps, interactive touchscreens, campaigns and other digital platforms.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a SEO strategy for the website, with a focus on increasing organic traffic.
- Continually analyse the effectiveness of digital content using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and make improvements based on data analysis.
- Continually review and optimise the user journey across website, apps, interactive touchscreens and other digital platforms.
- Liaise with bloggers, industry partners and other third parties to develop and create content for digital channels including user generated content.
- Liaise with the Commercial and Partnership Team to ensure that partners are promoted across website, interactive touchscreens, apps and other digital platforms in line with their partnership tier package.
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Executive with the management and development of email marketing activity, when required.
- Support the wider Marketing and Communications team in the development and maintenance of effective commercial and working relationships with partners, sponsors and the industry as appropriate.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Web and Digital Manager.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent, (i.e. Bachelor's Degree with Honours, Bachelor's Degree etc.) in a relevant discipline.
- 2 years of experience working in a digital, marketing, communication or content creation related discipline.
- 2 years of experience writing, editing and optimising content for websites and other digital or marketing platforms.
- 1 year of experience using digital analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and content editing skills.
- 1 year of experience using Content Management Systems.
- 1 year of experience using image editing software such as Photoshop.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong digital marketing and communication skills.
- Analytical, planning and organisational skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Fully IT literate and Internet experienced.
- Decision making - ability to make operational decisions in an effective manner to achieve objectives.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent, (i.e. Bachelor's Degree with Honours, Bachelor's Degree etc.) in journalism, communications, marketing, digital or PR.
- Digital diploma from a recognised digital/marketing institution.
- 1 year of experience working in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The successful Website Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Website Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.