Weddings and Events Coordinator
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of a beautiful long established Manor Hotel for the position of Weddings and Event Coordinator on a Part time, Permanent basis.
(Full time available with additional reception duties),
Our client is a family-owned Hotel built back in the 1800's, offering a rich history with modern service. Weddings, Banquets and events are a key feature of the Hotel, catering for around 100 each year. The Hotel is a perfect country retreat, located in County Down, 20 mins from The Mourne Mountains and 25 minutes away from Belfast City Centre.
- To act as a main point of contact for all enquiries for Weddings, Conference & Banqueting and Social Events and convert them into to confirmed bookings.
- To take overall responsibility for Weddings ensuring that you maximise revenue in this area.
- You will be involved in all aspects from enquiry to service delivery including promoting and selling, advertising, tailoring packages to suit the couples requirements/budgets and providing accurate information to the operational team to ensure flawless service.
- To offer all customers the highest level of service and attention, ensuring their event is memorable.
- To be the point of contact for all Bride/Grooms and Event bookers maintaining consistent communication from the initial enquiry to the delivery of service on the day.
- To research new opportunities and identify opportunities within current customer base.
- To follow up on leads received .
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in event planning or an event coordinating
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in event management
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits (such as pension contributions)
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.