Full Time Permanent Role
Hours: Day Shift (Saturday required on rota basis from 8am - 12pm)
Our client is seeking a Weighbridge Administrator/Operator to join their team in Dunmurry .
The role of the Weighbridge Operator will be to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the weighbridge and administration system to ensure waste acceptance and transfers are accurately recorded and compliant with statutory legislation/company procedures.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for the site for all visitors and external staff.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Operate the weighbridge accurately and efficiently
- Ensure visiting drivers are inducted and adhere to Site Rules
- Ensure all customers comply with legislation when delivering and collecting from the site
- Provide efficient and professional service to customers
- Record weights & waste type, complete appropriate documentation and collect driver signatures
- Adhere to licencing guidelines
- General administrative duties
- Complete any other reasonable duties as requested
- Providing office cover for colleagues absence (holiday cover)
- Proficient in IT, particularly Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- The ability to effectively organise and prioritise work
- A team player, willing to help and support colleagues in all areas of operations and compliance
- Flexible with a 'can-do' attitude to tasks with the ability to stay calm under pressure
There will be a requirement for occasional travel between sites, therefore a full clean driving licence and own transport is a prerequisite.