Temp to Perm
Hours of work: Mon to Fri 7am - 4pm + Saturdays as required
- Receive and record customer orders in an accurate, polite, and professional manner. Liaise with customers as required.
- Coordinate and manage appropriate levels of haulage to cover demand efficiently while providing service to customers. Including coordinating with other weighbridge staff.
- Maximise efficiency of available haulage to reduce cost and maximise haulage utilisation
- Understand products and stock levels, communicating customers' requirements to depot management in time and detail to ensure best customers' service.
- To input customer and product information accurately onto the weighbridge system to support invoicing
- Liaise with internal departments, sales ledger / credit control, sales team to ensure company policy applied and customers service maintained.
- To co-ordinate cash sales, ensuring proper receipts and cash procedures followed.
- To control site access of all customers, lorries, sub-contractors, and visitors.
- Act as first point of contact / reception for statutory visitors to depot
- Assist with coordinating general depot activity - loading timings, blasting, subcontractor control, and goods inward ordering.
- To maintain daily, weekly, and monthly inventory on fuel usage.
- To provide administrative support in the weighbridge area, haulage reports, sales information
- To comply with the Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Experience with computers and operating a computerised weighbridge system is preferred but not essential
- Working understanding of MS word, Excel, and outlook
- Educated to GCSE level to include grade C or above in Maths and English Language
- Ability to deal with customer and telephone enquiries
- Ability to deal with internal stakeholders
- Build relationships with customers, haulage, develop new contacts
- Focus on organised, logical approach to tasks
- Ability to recognise, report and flag issues to management
- Ability to accurately input data onto software packages
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility required regarding working hours/ shifts to meet business needs
- Salary: TBD
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.