Weighbridge Operator - Intake
- Previous experience in a weighbridge environment
- Must have excelllent recent experiience of processing of information; record keeping; filing; data input; dealing with orders, queries, complaints
- Holder of at least GCSE's / or equivalent including Maths and English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must hold current driving licence
As a key customer facing position, this role will impact on the success of the company by ensuring that all vehicles are weighed in/out over the weighbridge with the appropriate documentation for each weighment.
- Vehicles are admitted to the site in line with the standard operating procedures
- Vehicles depart from the site in line with the standard operating procedures
- High levels of accuracy are maintained when logging vehicle and load details
- Goods received reports are accurately completed
- All weight differences, load by load, are maintained to assist in any queries
- Dockets & associated paperwork are generated as required and issued in line with the standard operating procedures
- Relevant paperwork is accurately completed
- Any suspicious circumstances are raised with the Intake Team Leader and or Shift Team Leader and or Logistics Manager as required
- High levels of customer service are maintained whilst dealing with the hauliers and customers at all times
- Telephone calls are answered promptly and in a professional manner
- Review CCTV camera footage when no supervisory staff are onsite. The CCTV footage should be reviewed every two hours and findings recorded on the CCTV inspection record sheet (HSR55).
- Perform Site Security Inspection (walkaround) on a two hourly basis when no supervisory staff are onsite and during daylight hours. Record Inspection findings on the Security Site Inspection record sheet (HSR54).
- Operation of the Intake responsibilities between 10pm - 6am (Monday - Friday); and Sunday night when required.
- Emergency procedures are adhered to
- All housekeeping activities are adhered to
- All company policy is complied with and supported
- All Health & safety procedures are adhered to
- Personal training and development needs are identified with supervisor
- All relevant training is attended
- Induction, company training and appraisal is supported as required
- Any other duties are carried out as appropriate
- Compliance with company HACCP feed safety policies and procedures
Continental shifts (12hrs)