Staffline are currently supporting a local manufacturing company with the recruitment of an experienced Welder. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you main duties will include:
- Setting up the components for the welding process as per specifications
- Reading drawings and blueprints and taking detailed measurements to plan the project layout.
- Cutting and joining material
- Performing hand welding when required
- Using mechanised systems and techniques such as metal inert gas welding
- Welding components in vertical, flat, and overhead positions.
- Analysing engineering drawings
- Adhering to H&S procedures
- One year welding experience
- Experience in using manual or electrical tools
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings and documentation
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care