The Client: Our client provides their clients with innovative solutions as a multi-faceted construction provider. They aspire to be the market leader delivering world class design and build project solutions, with an emphasis on integrity, quality, costs and Client satisfaction.
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Constructing base templates if necessary.
- Measuring and marking out cutting and bending lines.
- Setting up metalwork machinery including rollers, drill presses, flame cutters, brakes, and shears.
- Double-checking design specifications before commencing with cutting work.
- Fabricating and constructing metal components.
- Grinding and finishing completed products.
- Performing quality checks on completed products.
- Conforming with state and company safety regulations.
- Completing job reports.
- Produce strong, clean welds
- Test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds
08.00/16.30 Monday - Thursday
Hours of Work
- Prior experience welding, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals
- Ability to stand, crouch, and occasionally lift heavy equipment
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of common welding symbols
- £12.00 / £15.00 P hour ( Depending on experience)
- Free Car park
- Canteen onsite
- Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.