The Client: Located near Newry, the company are a dedicated supplier to the concrete industry, including design, supply & installation
- Read engineering drawings, specifications in order to identify what is needed from the fabrications team.
- Manufacture different aspects of the companies' projects and to take full responsibility for all tasks.
- Help improve the working conditions of all equipment and tools involved to make sure everything is safe and efficient.
- To keep documentation and logs of all daily welding activities.
- Work on all daily production schedules and rough estimates of the hour that will be required to complete any projects/tasks.
- To comply with all Health & Safety regulations to maintain and safe environment
- Communicate clearly with all team members and department managers of all relevant information about the jobs and requirements, including any problems or issues encountered. Essential Criteria:
- 3+ years' experience working within a Welding/Engineering Industry.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- MIG welding experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet production deadlines.
- Excellent Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
Hours of work: Full-Time
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Highly motivated individual with excellent organisational, time management and people skills
- A rounded knowledge of risk and compliance and demonstrable planning and project management skills
- Previous assembly fitting experience within the quarry, recycling or heavy plant industry would be advantageous with knowledge of conveyors and hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems.
- CSR/IPAF Cards desirable
- Recent and demonstrable Conveyor / Automation Systems Experience desirable
- £11 - £14 p/hr based on experience
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.