We are currently looking for experienced welders/fabricators for an engineering company based in Meath. This is a well-established, growing business. Job will not be affected by Covid restrictions as it is deemed as essential work.
The Welder/Fabricator duties will include:
- General fabrication work, drilling, cutting, welding, grinding, folding and forming of metals in an engineering workshop;
- Carrying out all welding and fabrication activities following established manufacturing specifications and job requirements;
- Previous welding experience is important for the role (minimum 1 year); Abrasive wheel training and experience highly desirable;
- Ability to read basic technical drawings;
- Candidates must be competent and able to work on own initiative;
- Good understanding of English language is necessary.
- Own car needed for this role
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you have any interest at all in this role please apply now or contact email@example.com