Workflow Manager - Marketing
Salary £35,000 to £45,000
An excellent opportunity for a Workflow Manager to join a leading Marketing agency based in Belfast. Reporting to the MD you will be the interface between Client Services and Marketing production. Your main duties will include:
- Manage efficient day-to-day running of the studio for the benefit of the entire agency.
- Evaluating and monitoring processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Being the impartial conduit between the Creative, Client Service and Production Management teams to ensure a united vision
- Overarching knowledge of the status of all jobs moving through the studio.
- Monitoring creative team members workloads for fair, even and consistent distribution of briefs.
- Engaging with freelance creatives.
- Adhering to all internal Agency and ISO procedures, to include prompt completion of timesheets, generation of estimates and invoices, writing and distributing Contact Reports, and all other relevant documentation.
- Participating in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Exceptionally organised and experience in managing workflows and production pipelines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care