Workplace Experience Programme Manager
Job Title - Workplace Experience Programme Manager
The Client: Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers, committed to delivering high quality services to all customers.
The Workplace Experience Programme Manager will ensure workplace safety and security. Our client views the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of their employees as the utmost concern and extends beyond the traditional requirement for health and safety compliance.
- Develop the Workplace Experience Strategy, roadmaps and implementation plans
- Source the appropriate third party vendors e.g. providers of facilities services, health, safety and wellbeing, physical security and catering services
- Lead motivate and engage a small team of professionals who are passionate about optimising the employee experience and wellbeing
- Ensure that working environments are safe and comply with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
- Ensure that appropriate business continuity and risk management programmes and incident reporting procedures are implemented and in place
- Lead and manage all Health and Safety regulatory requirements, developing and maintaining programmes as required
- Prepare for and manage the annual Health and Safety surveillance audits and the annual technical and safety audit as required by our licence obligation
- Regularly review and update Company Health & Safety procedures, Company Safety Statement as part of compliance
- Conduct accident and incident investigations as required and to a high standard, implement remediation plans and review compliance
- Ensure that Safety Audits are regularly undertaken to ensure statutory compliance and that company standards are maintained
- Work as part of a cross functional Pandemic Management team to deliver the relevant initiatives associated with Pandemic preparations and planning across the group
- Manage governance and compliance arrangements, monitoring and reporting as required.
- Qualified to degree level Business, Engineering, Science or Safety related
- Strong programme/ project management experience with process and operational excellence skills in an operational environment
- Able to manage service delivery from third party providers of Health and Safety and Facility Management service
- Experience in workplace facilities management and/or Health and Safety management is a distinct advantage
- Able to develop enough understanding of Health & Safety legislation in NI and Ireland so that the Safety and Environmental Systems can be developed to the required standards
- Strong relationship management expertise, able to build and maintain challenging relationships with confidence and authority
Why use Staffline We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.