Would you like to earn a really competitive salary?
Would you welcome excellent career opportunities?
Are you looking for a role where you will gain 1st class training and personal development?
Do you want to work for an innovative international company?
Our client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke, high quality doorsets, and is currently on the lookout for a new addition to their evergrowing team.
The perfect candidate for this job role will have experience overseeing organising, coordinating, and managing shop floor production staff and ancillary activities to ensure the manufacture of high-quality doors for the construction and service industries. They will also have experience controlling and coordinating the manufacture and assembly of production batches including maintaining traceability and labelling, control of in-process rejected and non-conforming materials and forwarding to stores control of audited finished goods suitably packed. To ensure equipment availability and employee safety.
- Competitive salary
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff training and development
- Work at a growing, innovative, international company
- 30 days annual leave
This isn't an exhaustive list of benefits, to find out any further benefits please contact us.
Some of the Key Responsibilities
- Overall day-to-day supervision of production and related functions for their effective and efficient operation. Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Implement the company's Health and Safety policy within the workshop to ensure safe working conditions and practices. Assist in the preparation of Risk Assessments.
- Ensure that machines and processes are set & maintained for optimum performance to give as close as possible to 100% acceptable product in terms of quality and cost.
- To perform or oversee quality checks on processes to the recognised frequency and standards, record results, and remedy faults.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient use of all raw materials and accuracy of WIP throughput production.
- HND/Degree in an Engineering discipline, OR experience in a similar role will be taken into consideration in absence of qualifications.
- Previous manufacturing experience in a leadership role.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organisational skills, and determination.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Flexibility and willingness to work some evenings and weekends.
- Must fit into the team.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
02890323333 - EXT 306