X 2 DRIVER/WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company requires x2 permanent Driver/Warehouse Operatives asap
Minimum of 2 years' experience in a warehouse environment.
Minimum 2 years' experience driving category C1 & C vehicles
- Clean Current UK Driving license with cat C1 & C to cover 7.5T and 10T vehicles with tail lift
- Timely and accurate receipting of deliveries from suppliers
- Daily picking, assembly, packing and shipping of product orders.
- Organise outbound shipments ensuring freight is handled in compliance with Company policies.
- Use of Inventory Control System in order to maintain full traceability and accountability of the materials, including investigating any variances arising
- Ensure demonstration stock is in a saleable condition at all times
- Conduct regular stock cycle counts as scheduled
- Liaise with group warehouses regarding transfer of stock
- Liaise with Customer Service team and other Company departments to ensure accurate and timely deliveries
- Take responsibility for the security of the warehouse stock
- Delivery of orders to customers as required
- Ensure that all warehouse operations including general housekeeping, allocation of material and shipping of finished goods are conducted to the highest safety standards to meet with health and safety requirements
- Delivery of goods to customer locations when required
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (on occasion some overtime may be required)
Salary: £22,462 (Bonus potential £850)