Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Yard Operative to join their existing team, based at their Fivemiletown site
The successful Yard Operative will be:
- Managing stock in the yard, using mobile plant
- Operating plant in a safe working manner
- Monitoring stock levels in the yard
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Dealing with customers
- Processing customer orders
- General housekeeping
- Previous experience of forklift driving ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Previous stock control experience
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- 40hrs per wk
- Competitive rate of pay
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.